LitOut #9 : One of my childhood memory


One of my childhood memory 

Childhood memories are special for everyone. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia. I remember it like yesterday. I would define childhood as a never-ending vacation. A weekend without a week following & play time everlasting.
I had a many childhood memories but one special memory that I have is when I was just 4 or 5 years old. I was at my grandmother’s home in Karnataka where all my other cousins , my mama and uncles and aunties. I used to see my mother or my aunty applying powder to their face. I too wanted to do so. So one day I decided to do so. That day no one was there in the bedroom. So I went to the dressing table & took the powder & tried to open it. I didn’t know how to open & so I twisted it & finally opened it. I tried to apply it on my face but my little hands could hold only a little amount of it at a time.
Then I thought of some idea. If I held the talcum powder over my face then it would fall on my face directly. I did so, but what was the result-------? The powder had not fallen on my face only but also on my hair... my hair had completely become white & when I went out in the living room, everyone busted out laughing at me. My mother scolded me as I had emptied half of the powder but she told me that I was looking very funny and they named me as SNOW WHITE !!!!!.
That moment was quiet embarrassing for me but I was happy as everyone were laughing because of me. Really indeed I can call it a very special childhood memory !!!

LitOut  is a collection of blogs written on literary perspective, to inspire, motivate and share ideas across wonderful thoughts. It is a conversation, not a code. Blogs are whatever we make them; defining it would be a fool's errand. And it is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant. If you wish to comment/ contact/ collaborate/ help us reach to more voices, do take a little effort to simply put a message via our comment box or through the contact form in the left side menu (3 bar option click on the top left of the Home page). We respect your ideas and thoughts. 

Inspire, Share and Motivate | LitOut  

All the works of text, art and visual content solely belong to this blog Compartir Experiencias. Any Copyright Infringement without the prior permission of the creator is punishable. 

All Rights Reserved. © 

Comments

  1. awwwwa i rememeber this incident you looked so so cute choti ,we simply loved and i wondered how you could apply it so well ...... very unfortunate in those days i didnt have a digi camera to capture the moment you looked so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mama I too wished to see that pic of how I looked !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute incident

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment