Poetico #2 : My Mother

My Mother 

Manjula is my mom's name,
She's a lady of great fame.
Day and night, with me she sits,
A maths teacher for me, for it, she's fit.

I am renowned as her  copy-paste, She doesn't regret anything in haste.
She cooks delicious food,
And appreciates me with " good".

Shez the one in whom ive found happiness, And shez the one in whom i find,sometimes, sadness. She has lovely eyes,eyebrows,nose, But infront of the cam she hates to pose.

She is fair and lovely,
And scolds me for being jungly.
She is very beautiful............
She is very dutiful.................

Manjula is my mom's name,
She's a lady of great fame.


Poetico is a collection of poems that reflects different genres. As we ought to believe, a pen is mightier than a sword, let's allow our voices and thoughts to put our words into actions. If you wish to comment/ contact/ collaborate/ help us reach to more voices, do take a little effort to simply put a message via our comment box or through the contact form in the left side menu (3 bar option click on the top left of the Home page). We respect your ideas and thoughts. 

Hoping to bring out the colours of your creative minds | Poetico 

All the works of text, art and visual content solely belong to this blog Compartir Experiencias. Any Copyright Infringement without the prior permission of the creator is punishable. 

All Rights Reserved. ©  

Comments

Post a Comment