LitOut #5 : Myself being a Tree


Myself being a Tree

World is environmentally balanced by its interdependent mechanisms, due to this life survived since its existence, so every biological member on this earth is depends directly or indirectly on another one.
If I were a tree, surely I help the mankind and motherland in many ways, one of the most important job that I would do is to purify the air. How would I do this?
firstly I perform photosynthesis where in I take carbon dioxide that released by people, factories, vehicles, & many other ways and I would give back pure oxygen that all living ones breathe to live & perform. It will be a continuous process to maintain the level of oxygen & carbon dioxide within limits.
The second thing, considered to be the most important one is that I provide food, clothe, shelter, medicine, fuel, shade & beautiful surroundings to nature, as explained below:
FOOD: I provide various types of tasty fruits in all the seasons.
CLOTHES: For clothing I provide cotton, jute, tassar silk and other raw material.
SHELTER: I provide wood for building houses and provide shelter for birds & other animals like monkeys etc.
MEDICINES : Provide herbal medicine & raw material for life saving drugs.
FUEL : provide bio-fuel, cooking oil & later convert into fossil to provide petroleum.
SHADE: my leaves form a canopy which provide shade to all.
COOL SURROUNDINGS: I give cool air around myself through transpiration.
BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS: I, being embedded with emerald leaves, golden flowers, fragrant flowers, dying making flowers, toy making soft wood, decorative wood and sandal wood for making perfume etc.
Thirdly. As everyone of you’ll were cotton clothes in summer & wool that in winter, i too undergo many changes in myself. I live my life, young & old like a yon oak- bright in spring & lively gold , rich in summer & then in autumn soberer hued in glittering gold. Thy goodness, in winter , all my leaves would have finally fallen only left out with trunk & branches with pure strength .
“One cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season. The essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life, can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up. If I give up when it's winter, I will miss the promise of the spring, the beauty of the summer, fulfilment of the fall.”
Fourthly I always adapt to suit the changing conditions where I live. Suppose I live in place with :
HEAVY FLOODS: I adapt & stand firmly by growing aerial roots.
HEAVY SNOWFALL : by developing pointed, tapered & oily leaves etc.
Fifthly , I reproduce to continue my generations through various mechanisms like wind, water, animals.
But sometimes evil men try to cut trees for wood. I surely hate such reactions & never support it. Rightly believed “He who planted a tree is a servant of God.” so always plant a tree for my benefit, your benefit & everyone’s benefit .

LitOut  is a collection of blogs written on literary perspective, to inspire, motivate and share ideas across wonderful thoughts. It is a conversation, not a code. Blogs are whatever we make them; defining it would be a fool's errand. And it is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant. If you wish to comment/ contact/ collaborate/ help us reach to more voices, do take a little effort to simply put a message via our comment box or through the contact form in the left side menu (3 bar option click on the top left of the Home page). We respect your ideas and thoughts. 

Inspire, Share and Motivate | LitOut  

All the works of text, art and visual content solely belong to this blog Compartir Experiencias. Any Copyright Infringement without the prior permission of the creator is punishable. 

All Rights Reserved. ©  

Comments

Post a Comment