LitOut #6 : Surprise

Surprise

It was not long that I had been thinking what to do for my dad’s birthday...... but an idea struck in my mind.
Firstly I collected all types of glitter pens & a few blue coloured paper as dad liked that coloured. & then I started my decorations on it .
On the first page , I drew 4 stars in 4 corners & the decorations in the between was -------------------.
On the second page , I wrote 2 short poems each of which had 4 lines & drew a cake with a knife.
On the third page I wrote the surprise “ happy birthday papa” in shining glitters. I also wrote 2 small footnotes that one usually does.
On the last page , I wrote – by meghana ..... ‘coz I did it on my own.

As expected my dad loved it..... & then we cut the cake – yummy chocolate cake............. & we went out to have food & they all were my treat to my dad...
I shall never forget this day that is 29th December & he is Capricorn.....
Now don’t copy my greeting details ... ( just kidding).....

- A little writing by a 10 year old. [The entire text is unedited to maintain the innocence of the work.]


LitOut  is a collection of blogs written on literary perspective, to inspire, motivate and share ideas across wonderful thoughts. It is a conversation, not a code. Blogs are whatever we make them; defining it would be a fool's errand. And it is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant. If you wish to comment/ contact/ collaborate/ help us reach to more voices, do take a little effort to simply put a message via our comment box or through the contact form in the left side menu (3 bar option click on the top left of the Home page). We respect your ideas and thoughts. 

Inspire, Share and Motivate | LitOut  

All the works of text, art and visual content solely belong to this blog Compartir Experiencias. Any Copyright Infringement without the prior permission of the creator is punishable. 

All Rights Reserved. ©  

Comments

Post a Comment